Then simply ad the three folders and to a n album gain.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Higgins" <lhigg...@tbcnet.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:07 PM
Subject: An MP3Gain question

Hi listers,

I'm wondering if it is possible, or even more importantly advisable
to try to choose multiple folders for normalization with MP3Gain? I
really don't like the idea of all of the tracks in the different
folders to be averaged differently which would ultimately defeat the
purpose of normalization in the first place. I have three folders
with about 200 or more songs in each. Now, it seems to even me quite
a tall order to have a program of any kind work that hard at
processing this many files at once, but if it is possible I would
like to get it done. To summarize, I have all of the folders placed
in as subfolder, and would like to select them all for processing. I
plan to place all of these music files on a card for listening on my
VRStream.

All help would be greatly appreciated