I totally agree with Dave. I have lost files using the move command. But in addition, I have found moving a large amount of files isn't always good. So if you are moving say 100 files, try it in 25 at a time to save you from gitting an error of one in the middle of a large number not being able to copy for whatever reason. Then you have to start from where you left off again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <d...@drakelroy.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: RE: Moving Files.

Well the quick and dirty way is to copy and paste. Just highlight the file or files, hit controlC then highlight the drive or directory where you want
the files to go and hit control v.  Personally, I suggest copying rather
than using the "move" command because then if something breaks you still
have the original files.