I'm trying to record and have my speech synthesizer come   through the
recording along with my microphone. I'm using window-eyes 7.1 with the dectalk
access 32 software synthesizer, goldwave 5.52, windows xp media edition, and a
soundblaster sound card.
I'm using the what you hear option in my sound card settings. It's working
fine, but the level of my speech synthesizer is about 15 db louder than my
microphone level. Is there any way I can independently turn down the
synthesizer level to match the mic level?