Hi Brian, I'd like some guidance in this area. I currently use soundforge 9.e and would like to do some video editing. I am hoping to use this program in an multimedia curriculum I'm writing for use by the visually impaired both total and low vision.
You will please share what info you get?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <br...@blindkom.dk>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:47 AM
Subject: video editing what do you use?

Hi,
I have afew music videos we have made on a new cool Sony Video Camera with a build in hard drive. I can view these files on my computer, and want to do stuff like, edit convert, and so on with these files. At least I want to be able to cut the ends bad takes, and maybe insert some text and so on.

I know you can import video files into sound forge, but will SF also cut, paste, and so on in the video materials, or only edit the sound part?

thanks in advance

Best regards
Brian