Thanks to you both!  I was traveling with my external hard drives
while on a vacation cruise.  So I must have used a different file path
when I transferred a new book to my Book Courier.  When I got home I
set my drives up again and the E and F drives seemed to have switched.
 I re-set the file path in the Book Courier and this has done the
trick for that one.  But the player built in to the Audible Manager
can't find any files.  I went into the options choice under the edit
menu and set it correctly, but it still doesn't like it.  Grrrr.  I
will call Audible tomorrow morning.  I didn't realize that the usb
letters, e,f,g,etc. were associated with a specific external drive, I
thought they were more aligned with the particular slot that one
plugged their device into. I recall that Audible file paths were a
problem a few years back for me.  Thanks again!
Peter