From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of G. McFarlane
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:25 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: Splitting mp3 files

Hi
I'm looking for advice either on using Windows Media Player 11 or on how to
split MP3 files quickly and easily.
Recently I downloaded a 10 hour mp3 book. I can speed it up in Windows Media
Player but on using the Seek option or Fast Forward one I keep getting stuck
on the increments Media player allows. I cannot seem just to fast forward to
the place I stopped so I can restart.
If I were to cut up the file, say in Gold Wave, is there an easy way of
specifying the sections to break it into, then saving each into more
manageable files for playback in WMP at the fast speed?
Gordon McFarlane