Hi Katherine,

Regarding your answer to James question I'm curious how you know he's
using JAWS (smile).  He might be but in his message he doesn't mention a
screen reader so he could be using Hal, NVDA, Window-Eyes, System Access
or JAWS!  Katherine, I'm not criticizing you in particular but I have
noticed that for some strange reason JAWS users in particular often seem
to automatically assume that everyone is using JAWS.

Regards Steve.

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:47:19 -0400
"Katherine Moss" <kmoss7...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I'll tell you that it's probably just FS goofing up again (as they always
> seem to do).  Your best bet from someone like me who doesn't use yahoo
> messenger is for you to look at the JAWS 10 help menu and see if there's
> anything in there about that topic.

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com