Would those JAWS scripts work with the latest version of Sound Forge, which I think is version 9?
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Marthouse" <dm...@pure.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Which sound editor to use?

I have been using SoundForge6 as my editor of choice for commercial
broadcast work for the last few years.  I find it very much up to the task
of producing broadcast grade high quality production.  With that said you
must have the Jim Snowbarger jaws scripts to take full advantage of the
SoundForge feature set. The scripts are available at www.snowmanradio.com.
It is worth the $30 cost of the scripts.  I haven't played with GoldWave
much but I've heard equally fine work produced by people who are more
familiar with it. I've looked at the features in subsequent SoundForge
upgrades and have found that they don't seem to be worth the upgrade price
for what you get.  I hope this helps.
.
Dave Marthouse
dm...@pure.net