pc-audio-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

Sarai
-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Matthew_2010
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:38 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Finding Radio Stations that Broadcast Online

Don't know the exact details of this thread, but The Global Village
Innovations computer show just put together a show on capturing music from
all over the world. If I recall correctly the person compiled a list of all
these different shows on their webpage. Here is the link to the show:
http://www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations
Here is the link to the list of stations:
http://www.rose.demon.co.uk/radio.html

Matthew