This may be the website you're looking for. What follows is an excerpt from Gerald Levy's posting on another list:

You can download Hot Key Detective from the JAWS Users programs page. It's item 27 under the Utilities heading.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

----- Original Message -----
From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 11:42 PM
Subject: Looking for one special site?

Greetings All and thank you for all the good things you have sent my way. Could anyone tell me where that site is that offers all kinds of free programs. I once had it but lost everything in a crash. It offers hot key programs, instant sizing programs, typing programs, calendars, and all kinds of little utility programs and many other useful and easy to download programs. It was a site created for or by the blind and offers scripts as well as programs, Thank You!

All The Best To You, Thank You,
From Michael