Another burner is CDBurnerxp which is free.

http://cdburnerxp.se/help/

Will tell you all you need to know.  I do believe you have to install .net
framework for it to work though if I remember rightly.

I think there's a podcast on BCT or somewhere about using it.
Ray

Steve Pattison wrote:
I find Nero Burning Rom version 9 available from www.nero.com works well
for burning CDs and DVDs.

Regards Steve.

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:33:29 -0500
Randy Tijerina <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> friends, I'm using the old send to submenu when i am trying to burn the
> folder then I choose whatever the drive my dvd is.
> cheating, eh?
>  Smiles. Can someone send me a link to a good accessible burning program
> that will help me?

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com