From: "JardataMailServices" <jardatalearningcen...@jardata.biz>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:48 AM
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Yahoo and speech

Hello List!

How can I get the latest Yahoo to act like Windows Live Messenger (MSN). I installed the new Yahoo to replace the old version. Now, when I type and press enter, my words are not automatically spoken. Likewise, when my chat friends respond to me, I do not get any fedback from JAWS. I must scroll through the text to know what is there. This was automatic before and it still is in Windows Live zMessenger and Skype. Has something changed about Yahoo 9 to make this different or do I have to check some boxes or something to get speech back?

Thanksfor your help.

James Robinson