Hi all. I recently installed an audigy SE card in a windows XP home built PC.
When I try to install the drivers, I get a message that says, "the device you
are trying to install to can't be found" or something like that. The card
doesn't show up in add hardware or device manager. This card was in my PC.
about 4 years ago, but I replaced it with a higher end card. I'm going back to
it now because I'm putting the high end card in a new bare bones kit I just
bought. I made sure the card was seeded properly but it still doesn't show up.
I'm using Jaws 10 with mother board audio enabled to know what's going on until
I can get the drivers and card to install. Can anyone tell me what could be the
problem even if I may not be able to fix it myself. Thanks in advance, Joe.