actually it's a usb model. so I'm wondering if GoldWave will recognize it?

robert Doc Wright wrote:
does it have an line out other than the speakers?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: can I record from my turntable using GoldWave?

My turntable indeed has speakers. it's a radio with turntable with cassette as a matter of fact.

If your turntable doesn't have its own amplifier then you will need to get a receiver with phono capabilities or a mixer with same. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>