Hi Joe,

I don't use JAWS but I use Window-Eyes.  I'll try to describe the
process of deleting bookmarks.  The method I'm using here is purely
using Winamp commands and should work no matter what screen reader
you're using.

1)  When in the main window of Winamp press ALT L to open the Winamp
library.

2)  When in the library press TAB until you get to what Window-Eyes
calls a treeview.  Move through the treeview with the up and down arrow
keys until the section called Bookmarks is selected.

3)  Press TAB until you get to a listview containing a list of all of
your bookmarks.  Using the up and down arrow keys select the bookmark
you want to delete.

4)  Press TAB in the Winamp library until you get to the Delete button.
Press space on this button and the bookmark is deleted.  You are not
asked to confirm that you want to delete the bookmark beforehand so be
careful when deleting bookmarks.

5)  Press ALT L once more to close the Winamp library.

I hope this is clear.

Regards Steve.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:45:28 -0400
"Joe" <n3...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I'm using the latest version of winamp with windows XP home and
Jaws 10. I know how to add radio stations in bookmarks but how do I
remove them. I have winamp light installed. When I used the control alt
I keys I got the message that winamp library must be installed to edit
bookmarks. So I installed winamp full but I still can't seem to do it.
Please help.

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com