Unfortunately, I don't know if such a thing exists. His best bet might be to download some demos if that's possible and play around with them.
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.bar...@mchsi.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: Another Shot At Accessible Karaoke Software

Hello:  I know a blind guy who wants to be able to manage his own karaoke
software, but so far he has trouble accessing the software with JAWS.  Is
anyone using accessible karaoke software or know of someone who is?
Thanks.

Michael Barber

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4404 (20090907) __________

http://www.eset.com