Many thanks Christopher, I'll certainly check out switch plus.

Cheers,

Tim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 11:33 PM
Subject: RE: Batch converting, flac to mp3

Switch from http://nch.com.au/switch/plus.html supports these file types and
supports batch processing. I use it with JAWS, but the interface looks
simple enough, I don't see why it wouldn't work with Window Eyes. It also
has a command line interface, which could be used in a batch file. It looks
like the Plus version might be useful for batch conversions since I think
you'll get files converting in parallel.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com