To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: I'm looking for a particular wav file?

Friends, I'd like to ask something of you, if I may?
How many of you use Weather pulse? I'd love to have that little camera sound. you know what I mean? after you hear that musical chime, you also hear what sounds like a camera.
does anyone have that sound?
Thanks. Randy.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4417 (20090911) __________

http://www.eset.com