You wil need a program such as, CDex or nero or Easy CD-DA Extractor.
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <hotsco...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:25 AM
Subject: cd album?

hi guys, I have a purchased CD album of 20 music tracks, bought in a high street store. I want to rip and zip the ripped copy of the album to my wife to play in her car. How do I get the album tracks from the CD disk in my cd/dvd drive to my hard disk. Can I just go into the drive and copy and paste the tracks. I tried doing this, but it didn't work. The copied tracks wouldn't even play from the copied folder.

Please someone tell me how rip this CD to the HDD, so I can burn them to another disk for my wife,

Billy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4467 (20090929) __________

http://www.eset.com