Hi Samuel,

Using the seek slider in wmp 11, you can move through the following fractions
of the length of the track:
1. Arrow keys move you one twentieth.
2. ctrl + arrow keys move you one fifth.
3. shift + arrow keys move you one four hundredth.
4. shift + ctrl + arrow keys move you by one eight thousandth.

A quick way of moving to the slider is to press ctrl + tab, one or two times.
Also ctrl+shift+f toggles fast forward.

David.