From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tim Crawford
Sent: 08 October 2009 21:22
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Digital recorders again.

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone for your replies, it was most interesting to read
all the various opinions.

Following on from this, a couple of further questions.  Firstly does anyone
know off hand the aproximate cost of the plextalk pocket in the U.K?  Also
has anyone had direct experience of using both the pocket and Edirol 09hr,
and could offer a comparison  on the recording quality of both, in
particular via line-in.

Many thanks,

Tim.