I would have thought you'd only be offered Sound Forge 10, and maybe 9 for a
time now.

The cheaper package is Sony Sound Studio, or some such name like that, and
sells for the price you mention.  It's a cut down version of Sound Forge of
course, but does much of what S F does only limited to stereo recording.

Far as I know there aren't scripts for Sound Studio like there are for Sound
Forge.

Ray

JardataMailServices wrote:
Hello List!

When looking to purchase Sound Forge, I looked on Amazon and saw a product
called "Sound Forge Audio Studio 9" for a price of $69.99.  What is the actual
Sound Forge Version names (version 8 and 9 and now 10 seem to be available).
I was thinking that Sound Forge (the full regular version) cost around $300 or
so.  What should I look for when trying to get a full version.  Also, should I
be purchasing versions 8, 9, or 10?

James Robinson