From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of JardataMailServices
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:26 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Sound Forge Versions/names; what they should cost approximately;and
which version should I get that is the most accessible (version8, 9, or 10)

Hello List!

When looking to purchase Sound Forge, I looked on Amazon and saw a product
called "Sound Forge Audio Studio 9" for a price of $69.99.  What is the
actual Sound Forge Version names (version 8 and 9 and now 10 seem to be
available).  I was thinking that Sound Forge (the full regular version) cost
around $300 or so.  What should I look for when trying to get a full
version.  Also, should I be purchasing versions 8, 9, or 10?

James Robinson