From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 1:16 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Olympus DS50

Hello,

Regarding my Olympus DS50,  Although I really
like the DS50 for voice recordings, I seldom use it and have
forgotten the specific uses of the three buttons which
appear as a bar below the screen, the center of which is
elevated.  I do recall that one sets a bookmark, and the one
to the left sets a sort of recall location which causes the
DS50 to repeat a designated portion of a file.  But, I don't
recall the specifics.  Can you please refresh my memory?

Thanks much.

Don Roberts