Yep point taken, I should have mentioned that this is a product sold in Australia and the web site is an Australian web site. Is it sold in different versions for different countries? Well perhaps a "Google" search can answer that question.

On 17/10/2009, at 11:00 PM, J Gurd wrote:

I've had a good look at this but I can't find anything that suggests it can
render audio description provided in the UK. Pity. I'm looking for a
replacement for my aging Nebula Digi TV USB Player which does a similar job but in addition allows me to listen to or record audio described programmes using my PC. When I eventually move to Windows 7 I don't think I'll be able to get a driver for it, so I'm always on the lookout for a current product.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc- audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane trethowan
Sent: 17 October 2009 12:02
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Recording video to your PC

Hi everyone!

As many list members will know I've been doing this on my Windows PC for
quite some time now with good results but the product at
http://www.hdhomerun.com.au/page2.htm
has made me very excited, this seems a more practical way of recording
video, works with multiple PC's on your network, is probably a more
accessible alternative to what I'm using and son on.