Hi!

I'm just wondering if anyone had considered or had purchased the Teac Turntable which was reviewed in the Silicon Chip Magazine a couple of years ago? http://www.siliconchip.com.au

Whilst its not the absolute "top of the line" turntable, it certainly made the transfer of records to CD a far easier job as it contained a CD recorder which would write to both CD-R and CD-RW thus illiminating the need for a computer to do that job. This unit will play 78 RPM records quite well and also has a radio built-in, quite a good quality unit according to the review, this review was part of a series discussing turntables, how to transfer your music to your computer, polishing the results, various kinds of turntables available on the market today, the history of audio recording and so on.