Hi:

Yes, I thought about that but I haven't run SF in years. I think that it is an ITunes issue.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "john schwery" <jschw...@embarqmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: I've got a real problem here.

I think Sound Forge uses that extension when it uses mp3 files.

earlier, Jim Noseworthy, wrote:
Hi Folks:

For some reason, all of my MP3 files are gone and I am left with some files that are ending in .MP3.SfK extensions

Anyone know what happened?

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. "
Jim Elliot,

John