To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: Goldwave recording question

press f11 then control tab to volume
tab to line in
you can edit the level here.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Crawford" <tj.crawf...@talktalk.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:19 AM
Subject: Goldwave recording question

Hi,

I'm completely new to goldwave, and in fact to pc based recording in general, so I'd welcome some assistance please.

I've figured out how to make a recording, but the level of the recorded file is fairly low.

I'd like to know how to ajust the line-in recording level, and also any tips on setting the levels accurately given that we don't have access to the peak meters.

Any help much appreciated, as I wish to record something later this evening.

Many thanks in advance,

Tim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4558 (20091030) __________

http://www.eset.com