What is the link to the Innovations page?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net> To: "Access L" <acces...@access-l.com>; "PC Audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>; "CUG Members" <memb...@bcacug.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:08 AM
Subject: Fwd: A very special and exciting announcement,plus more about the pen friend,and an interesting new concept in internet radio on Innovations thisweek

From:    Naama Erez na...@theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on what...@theglobalvoice.info

Boy do I have news for you! I have to keep myself from telling you, but this
is something really exciting! We have something really really cool we want
to share with you on Innovations this week.
Apart from that, the pen friend is one of the most talked about devices
these days. I know we have covered it before, but Wally Harding sheds some
new light on the subject.
Finally, a very interesting new internet radio station it out there for the
musicians among us, and also for fans of independent music. They use very
special technology, and they have a very special concept.
This big pack of gooddies is coming your way on Innovations this week!
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, and with the US time change that
translates to 12pm US Eastern and 9am US Pacific. That also translates to
6pm in Central Europe.
Check our schedule for repeat airings throughout the week, and as always,
the program will be available from our program gallery.
Innovations also airs on Radio For Life
www.radioforlife.net
on Wednesdays at 17UTC, and also Sunday evenings at 7pm US Eastern.
It also airs on
tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
So you cannot miss Innovations, presented by Chrissie Cochrane, and produced
by The Global Voice, the most entertaining, informative, and interactive
station on the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer,