From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen Jolley
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:36 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: NBA Audio League Pass

Hi all,

Is anyone having success with the NBA Audio League Pass this season.

I'm registered and successfully logging on but when I pick a team the system
comes up with a flash screen telling me I have timed out.

Advice from anyone who has been successful will be much appreciated.

Stephen Jolley
Melbourne Australia

database 4566 (20091102) __________

http://www.eset.com