It can be done. I believe the easiest way is to put the files in to a new playlist, highlight all songs in the playlist, and I believe you can then do a right click and there should be a send-to submenu then under that will be autotagger. The method i use is this. When in winamp, bring up the playlist window, control n for new playlist, load files, go to to the top of the list with home, highlight everything with control shift end, then a right mouseclick with numpad asterisk. That's the way I do it and there is probably a few other ways as well. Good luck.
hth
bb