hi.
well downloaded bad medicine bon jove.
not sure where i got it.
but when i burnt it to my audio cd using express burn.
and now wonder if i got a dud version.
say the first track is and we danced from the hooters.
on my boom box, while exercising on my enduro treadmill.
i am blind.
and now when it plays at say 8 or 9 on the boom box.
quite loud the first track.
but when the second track plays, bad medicine, is only half the volume or
even one third or even one quarter volume compared to the other tracks.
what is going on.
did i get a dud mp3.
what can i do to get it to play normal volume.
when burning to cd,.
express burn will equalize and normalize the volume and give it equal volume
on all tracks.
never encountered this one before.
so how to fix this problem.
cheers Marvin.