It is alt l. Also if you arrow down into the alt menu to win amp sub menu and then down you can check it there by entering on anything you want it to show. You will have to go in multiple times for multiple items.

From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:26 AM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Help with winamp please

I think the command for turning on (or turning off) the Winamp library is either control-L" or alt-L"..whichever one it is, it works as a toggle; hitting it once will turn it on (if it's off)..then if you want to get rid of it, hit it again..and it'll go away until you want it again. HTH Tom Kaufman P.S. Sorry if I'm putting out bad info..but I know the letter "L" is involved.