Hi folks,

I'm working with both Winamp and Windows Media Player, and though neither
program is perfect, I'm finding that Winamp seems to Excel a bit when it comes
to identifying compact discs inserted into the computer. Is this based upon the
databases accessed by the two applications? Is there a way to enhance Windows
Media to be more productive in this regard? I use WMP to rip discs, and would
like it to automatically identify the artist/title being ripped. On perhaps a
dozen occasions over the past week, Winamp correctly labels the album, but WMP
cannot do so. I have WMP set to go on-line and retrieve additional details. Are
there other settings I can tweak for closer to ideal results?

Scott