Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 4:28 AM
Subject: help!A C B radio tuner is not working

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Ball" <dbal...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:40 PM

When I try to access links with the acb radio tuner I get the error bong and the tuner says that it can not access the links with the winamp player. This is a quick bong so I suspect some sort of file is missing that bridges the link from the tuner to the web. I have done the following. Re installed the tuner. Re installed winamp Re installed I E 8. Cleared all caches known to me. I may re install service Pack three to see if that helps. this is the only web application that I have problems with so there is not enough incentive to install windows again or any such foolishness like that. If any of you high tech A C B folks have my answer please help. I know it is on my end because eva's tuner works and so does the one in my netbook. I suspect a net framework update or a visual basic update has messed me up.
Sense I wrote this I have re installed xp service pack 3 with the same results. here is the error message I a getting from the tuner.

I have sense run the system file checker to replace any missing files. By the way I am running the latest version of winamp version 5.6 I think.> ACB Radio Tuner
The ACB Radio Tuner was unable to launch this stream, using Winamp.graphic 132 Please verify that Winamp is installed and configured correctly, and try
again.
Alternatively, try one of the other two players the Tuner Supports, by selecting it from the Player option, on the
Options menu.
If it still doesn't work please contact technical support for further details.
OK