yes of course, but the half work means only the output tab, was working when we made them available, so since we had no feedback, we stopped the development, this may only continue when we get some, Thank you.
Peter Scanlon wrote:
But surely you have tested this with the card before releasing the scripts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra Kumar" <jeet.invinci...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: Delta control panel scripts

Hi, I am sorry since these scripts are still in  beta because of no
feedback since its first release in feb of this year, but you can try
keyboard manager to see the keystrokes, and a part from that, on the
output tab, try pressing tab and shift+tab, you should be able to
navigate, if not, then using the contact form, give the following
information:
the name of the soundcard with model number, the driver version,JAWS
version and the name of the executable file loaded when this control
panel is in focus.
press insert+Q to listen the name, twice to display in virtual viewer.
Thank you, Jitendra.