To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:54 PM
Subject: winamp 5.56 not playing

just installed it for the asx support but when I run it the keyboard shortcuts such as l to open a file are not responding. Didn't see this on the netbook but I am seeing it on my desktop. I also do not see the windows which are checked such as the main window or the playlist editor
suggestions?
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA