High List members,
I had a sonic problem making recordings with Wave Pad Audio Editor yesterday,
and posted it on the list.
It took me a while to figure it out, I had to sleep on it.
Here is what I was doing wrong.
Default settings, wave PCM uncompressed.
That part was right because to make a high quallity recording, that's what you
want.
But the part that I had wrong was, 1125 HZ 64 bit stereo.
This is why my recordings had a dull sound to them.
The change that I made to the default settings is: wave PCM uncompressed, 96000
HZ 32 bit stereo.
That made the diffrence in the way my recordings sounded from then on out!
My question now is, can I apply these settings to any audio editing software?
  John.