To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 11:21 PM
Subject: free accessible cd burning software

hi.
what free, accessible cd burning software do you use?
and where do you get it from?
using windows vista, and my trial copy of express burn has expired.
now, tried removing the entries from the registry.
and had a look in my other application and program folders.
but cannot seem to find any other reference.
to express burn.
so what other options would you recommend.
i do not have a credit card.
Marvin.
ps: got a jvc portable boom box, with knobs, and push buttons.
it has a cd player, am fm radio, and a audio player.
got it for $99 at harvey norman.
got a pack of 50 cd-r blank audio disks $20.