To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: hello and an audio softwware question

Hello Members,
my name is Armando and I am fortunate to join you all. Now here is my question for you. Does anyone know by any chance if there's an accessible software that I am able to use with JAWS 10 that will enable me to use my pc as a dj deal? I've been looking for an accessible dj software so I can crank up those jams for parties. Thanks and look forward hearing from you and participating as much as I can on this list.
armando