Hello List!

I am trying to update Sonar 8.2 to 8.3 and 8.5.  During the installation, they
ask for the path to the folder where the VST Plug-ins are located and where
they can find the old version of the program.  They don't give a suggestion
and, when I choose the Beatscape folder in cakewalk, they say it is wrong.  Can
anyone tell me where to find these VST Plug-ins in an installed version of
Cakewalk?  I know the program is installed, but I can't tell where to find it.

James Robinsonbh