Hi.

I have an XM PCR, and I wondered if anyone has gotten it working with
Windows 7?  For those curious, the PCR was an XM receiver that hooked up to
a PC via the USB port.  It's great because you can read the titles of
programs and songs with a screen reader.  Unfortunately the good old RIAA
was worried about people recording stuff with the software and making mp3
files available.  I'm asking about this product, because I'm wondering if it
would be worth getting a lifetime subscription for it.  If the PCR would
work with Windows 7, I'll probably do it.  If not, I can save $500 and be
satisfied with the one radio I do have a lifetime subscription for.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Kevin Minor
kmi...@windstream.net