From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of robert Doc Wright
Sent: Sunday, 20 December 2009 11:28 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: [vip-l] Re: Audio Editing software

George what you can do in gold wave is use your fast forward and rewind f6
and f5 to find the place where you wish to make a split. Press f7 to pause,
then control q to set a queue point. Once all your queue points are set,
press alt e to open the edit menu, o for queue points, s to split. Here you
can determine: where you want the files placed, track name, and the number
you want the first queue point to start.
if you want to move a section from one place to another. You find the
beginning of the section with f6 and f5, press f7 to pause, [ to set the
start point. repeat the first two steps to find the end of the section then
press ] to set the end marker. Once this is done you can use any edit
commands or effects commands.