Would also be interesting if someone could compare the recordings on the
touch with other recorders.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Amie Slavin
Sent: 21 December 2009 02:08 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Digital Recorders

So how to choose between IPod Touch and PTP then?  IF we're talking the 32
and 64 GB Touch versions then the price is pretty similar, is it not?
Anyone used the Touch as a recorder?  Is it really fully accessible?
Also, probably silly question this, but will daisy books play on it, albeit
with the "legendary" daisy formatting stripped out?
Thanks
Amie