From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:38 AM
Subject: digital recorders and players continued

Hi. Ok, I have been following the threads on here about digital recorders
and players. It seems like most people agree the the plextalk is the best
choice. I'm looking for something that has good to great recording quality,
easy to transfer files back and forth, and can read books. The plextalk
seems to have all of these features. Is there anything I'm missing before I
make this monumental decision?
Someone did say the olympus was better for recording quickly or on-the-spot.
What is everyone's opinion?
bb