From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]on Behalf Of joe bollard
Sent: 29 December 2009 08:52
To: pc -audio
Subject: cdex question

hello friends, i have asked this question on several lists connected with
audio, i have CDEx on my laptop i follow all the instructions on ripping
files from a Cd i want to put them on my mp3 player, everything goes fine
the files should be in "recorded tracks"  but when i look in that folder
there is nothing there, i have jaws nine and windows xp, where have the
files gone, and how can i find them, hope someone can help, regards from
ireland, joe.