To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:09 PM
Subject: windows media which version

Hi folks,

I'm an old boy returning to this great list.

My question is, which version of Windows media player, either 10 or 11 is best with either JFW9 and window-eyes 7.11?

I seem to recall that there may have been accessibility issues with wmp 11. Is this correct?

Also, does anybody have the whereabouts of a tutorial on this dratted player?

Thanks a bunch.

Joe Paton