wasn't there a sound card that uses tubes?
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: a question about joint stereo and normal stereo

can yu give me an idea of where i can look for them and how much they cost? ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:07 AM

High Sunshine,
I still have one of those old vacuum tube systems.
What you said about the CD, is true on one hand.
But on the other hand, it isn't.
Some CD's, are being recorded at 32 bits with PCM encoding which yields a
way better sound.
But however, they are only sailing them to the AUDIO PHIAL people.
The sound quality of CD's that are made like that, are top notch.
But don't expect to find CD's like these in WAL-MART, you won't find them
there.
I had allot of luck finding them at a specialty stereo shop.
My best regards.
 John.
PS. I still have a pare of those speakers, they sound really nice!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>