MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 01/01/2010 15:44, Jamie Pauls wrote:
The last time I played with Total Recorder, it played havoc withmy
sounds to the point that I needed sighted assistance to uninstall the
thing. Have the latest versions improved the quirks whatever they may be?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan"
<grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: phone question using skype

Okay, first go to http://www.totalrecorder and download the trial,
then read the primers and tutorials there about recording with Total
Recorder and Skype, try it and then go to the same site to purchase.

Other people on this list use the software and I've been using it for
years, one of those "Value For Money"-type pieces of software which
every person who records audio or does production work should - i
reckon - have in their software basket or toolbox.