To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: c.dex problem still not solved

Joe: As I recall, Cdex automatically creates an MP3 folder when it rips a CD, so I really don't know what to tell you here; if everything is set up as it should be, you should be good to go; apparently this is not the case, so am sure that there's someone else who knows more than I about your problem that can help! Good luck!
Tom Kaufman